The deadline has passed to schedule a Formal Hearing. So you missed all of the prior deadlines to Appeal your property value? What options are left? You can only file an Appeal to the State Board of Equalization (SBOE) as to why you missed the prior deadlines set. If granted, the SBOE will listen to your Appeal of your value. Or, you can wait till next year to file an Appeal of your property value. #BeInformed #WeValueYou.

12295688 Visitors to the site